This Code of Conduct is officially approved by the Board of Directors and adopted by all members of BSA. It has been inspired by international conventions and defines the values and norms of conduct of the association employees and members, who contribute to the professional growth of the solar industry. In order to ensure highest quality of service, based on the highest criteria for honesty and integrity, the members of the Bulgarian Solar Association promise to observe the following principles:
- To fulfil their duties in line with the codes, standards and laws in the country that are currently in force. To perform all services, operations and studies with due care for the security, health and well-being of workers, employees and the public and with a view to protecting the environment.
- To be guided by the highest standards of integrity in all their professional relations, to undertake responsibility for all mistakes and to undertake the necessary actions for correcting these mistakes.
- To prevent any direct or indirect harm to the professional reputation and practices of other members of the association.
- To refrain from attracting new members with misleading or false claims.
- To prevent any wrongful presentation of their professional qualifications (status in business, licenses, etc.) as solar contractors.
- To actively participate in the preparation, training, qualification and informing the investors on the future well-being of the photovoltaic sector.
- To provide products and services meeting high quality and efficiency standards and to be responsive to client complaints and proposals.
- To avoid any practices that could discredit the occupation or mislead the public.
- To strive to increase public awareness in the field of photovoltaics, its accomplishments and impact on the environment.
- To support the mission and objectives of the Bulgarian Solar Association.
Any violation of the principles of the Code of Conduct will be referred to the Board of Directors and the association's ethics commission, which are entitled to request corrective actions from the violators or to terminate their membership without reimbursement of the membership fee.